Halloween Cupcake Toppers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One of my favorite things about Halloween is buying/making festive goodies! I've seen so many cute things at work (which all happen to be on sale now), including this adorable cake stand. I want them all, ALL I say! I'm just kidding, I may or may not have picked up a few things in the past couple of weeks, but I'll resist hoarding the holiday decor and baking supplies till Christmas. In the meantime I've made a few printables to top some spooky cupcakes or brownies. They'll look great with anything black, white, orange, green or purple. They're clean and simple.

1 Comments:

  1. Very cute! I hope you don't mind that I linked you from my blog, Spark of Chatter. You can find the post here. Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger